Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I request a quote for service? Getting a quote is simple. On our homepage just select the type of service you are requesting, provide us with your service details and submit. You can also call us at 1-855-97-GUARD. We will be happy provide no-obligation quote.
- Can I request service anywhere? While we primarily provide services in the Northeast and MidAtlantic we are happy to assist with your needs nationwide.
- Are all your guards licensed and insured? Yes, we only work with providers that meet our strict compliance criteria which includes all required licenses and appropriate liability insurance.
- When will I know who my provider is? We have many suppliers and we match your specific needs to the best qualified provider. We will provide complete details of your provider approximately 7 days prior to your requested service date.
- Can I make changes or Cancel my request? We understand that things change, and we are flexible in allowing changes up to 48 hours in advance of your requested service date. If your change is within 48 hours of the service date, cancellation charges may apply. See our terms of service for more details.
- Can I request a specific provider? If you have a provider that you worked with in the past you can certainly request them for your needs. We will try our best to accommodate your requests.
- Who should I contact if I have a problem? You can always call us at 1-855-97-GUARD for assistance. We will also provide day of service contact information for your provider.
- Do you provide armed guards? We can provide armed guards if needed. Of course there may be an additional charge.